11 Days 4WD Tour Vietnam Laos - Jeep Tour Vietnam to Laos
Itinerary: 11 Days 4WD Tour Vietnam Laos - Jeep Tour Vietnam to Laos
Trip starts from Hanoi – Vietnam, cross the border in the 2nd day then driving through the Northern territory of Laos then return to Vietnam. 6 nights in Vietnam, 6 nights in Laos.
Paved roads, dirt roads and some slightly challenging areas will fill in a full drive program. Have a look at the map below for an overview of the tour route. Typically we won’t drive from Sunrise to Sunset, and there is built in time for you to relax and enjoy the country as much as possible. The total distance of the trip is about 2.900km. It will be a great drive for all participants. We’ll be driving the Pickup double cabs as Ford Ranger, Chevrolet Colorado and Toyota Hilux, model 2013 – 2015, they are all durable for the road conditions that we’ll drive – you can even name it for the time you are together.
Day 1, Hanoi – Mai Chau.180km
Day 2, Mai Chau – Border – Sam Nua. 200km
Day 3, Sam Nua – Luang Prabang. 391 km
Day 4, Luang Prabang: Relax
Day 5, Luang Prabang – Vang Vieng.200km
Day 6, Vang Vieng – Vientian. 150km
Day 7, Vieng Chan – Xavanakhet. 460 km
Day 8, Xavanakhet – Khe Sanh (Vietnam).150km
Day 9, Khe Sanh – Hue .200km
Day 10, Hue Relax
Day 11, Hue – Hoi An. 160km
TOUR COST FULL PACKAGE 11 DAYS TRIP
The following cost has been calculated in USD for a party from 1 – 30 people travelling together.
|Number of driver/passenger in a car||Tour cost|
|1 person drive in 1 car||$2.400 /person|
|2 persons drive 1 car||$1.900 /person|
|3 – 4 persons drive 1 car||$1.200 /person|
The full package tour costs are based on twin – share or triple – share accommodation. For single occupation, an extra charge of $20 – $30/night will be applied.
- Standard 4×4 Pickup Truck, year model from 2014 as Chevrolet Colorado, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50, Mitsubishi Triton, Toyota Hilux
- Material insurance for the car.
- Experienced 4×4 Tour – guide/Mechanic.
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor barbecue
- Accommodation (standard hotels 2 – 3 stars, Homestay, Camping)
- Entrance fee to the sight seeing during the trip.
- Drinking water during the driving time.
- Driving license translation fee
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned in the program.