Itinerary: 2 Days Off-road 4x4 Tour Northwest Vietnam - Mai Chau Thai's Homeland
Day 1. Hanoi – Ba Khan – Sông Đà Lake . 160km, 6hr drive.
- 8.00AM, Meeting at your place and start your first day drive to Mai Chau village.
- 70km of good paved road from Hanoi until Hoa Binh City,
- Short coffee break then start driving on 20 km off-road track though many small villages of the Thai peoples. Spectacular limestone mountain scenery.
- Lunch picnic on route, then 70km mixture of good/dirt road until where we stay overnight.
- Overnight and dinner at Resort Mai Chau Hideaway or Homestay nearby the Da Lake.
Day 2. Ba Khan – Mai Chau – Pu Luong – Hanoi 250km, 7hr drive
- 8.00AM, Start exploring the forgotten French road that was left from the Indochina War 1950. The beautiful 25km trail will take you through stream, villages and crossing the corn & rice farming land of the Muong and Thai peoples.
- Lunch at a Homestay family in village.
- Afternoon, drive on a small dirt track going trough the famous rice terraces region (Pu Luong village)
- Arrive in Hanoi around 18.00PM. Tour finish.
TOUR COST FOR A FULL PACKAGE 2 DAYS TRIP
The following cost has been calculated in USD for a party from 1 – 30 people travelling together.
|Number of driver/passenger in a car||Tour cost|
|1 person drive in 1 car||$400 /person|
|2 persons drive 1 car||$300 /person|
|3 – 4 persons drive 1 car||$200 /person|
The full package tour costs are based on twin – share or triple – share accommodation. For single occupation, an extra charge of $20 – $30/night shall be applied.
- Standard 4×4 Pickup Truck, year model 2014 – 2018 as Chevrolet Colorado, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50, Mitsubishi Triton, Toyota Hilux
- Material insurance for the car.
- Experienced 4×4 Tour – guide/Mechanic.
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor barbecue
- Accommodation (Optional) Resort, private local Home-stay or Camping.
- Entrance fee to the sight seeing during the trip.
- Drinking water during the driving time.
- Driving license translation fee
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned in the program.
Hotel List: Be Confirmed when booking the trip.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
As per our company policy, booking will only be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit.
- Tour package:
- Single travel service such as car rental, air tickets bookings or hotel reservations:
Deposit and Payment
Deposit can be settled by cash or wire transfer 90 days at least before the departure. The balance can be paid by cash or credit cards upon your arrival in Vietnam.
There is no fee for any change or amendment you make prior to your final confirmation. Otherwise, amendment or cancellation fees may be charged (subject to Vietnamontrails tour supplier policy). Because we will launch the booking reservation immediately after we receive your final confirmation and starting from that point, service’s amendment/cancellation fees may be applied by our local service providers such as hotel, restaurants, airlines companies…
Please note that we will not charge you any fee if our service providers do not charge us.
Touring road map: