Itinerary: 3 Days 4X4 Drive Hanoi - Sapa
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa. 350km
- Depart from Hanoi and driving up North by taking the Highway CT05 from Hanoi to Yen Bai.
- After a soft break at the Coffee rest stop point, We leave the Highway then take the small mixture of small village roads and dirt tracks (45 – 50km) going through local villages along the Red River, experience some off-road drive. Stop for picnic lunch on route.
- Return on the Highway in the afternoon and continue our drive to Sapa Town. Arrive in Sapa by around 17h.30.
Day 2: Sapa and its surrounding. 200km
- Whole day drive to discover the most beautiful route of Vietnam along the China Border. Visits all the famous scenic spots in Muong Hum, Y tý, and especially see the starting point of the Red River flows to Vietnam.
- Lunch picnic or local meal at a family. Return to the hotel in the end of the afternoon.
Day 3: Sapa – Hanoi.
Option 1: Long day drive. 460km
- Start early and drive on the famous route No4c to Mu Cang Chai , this route is hilly & twisty but smooth and quiet, the landscape is exceptional, rice filed on terraces, small villages…
- Lunch at Home stay or picnic in Mu Cang Chai village.
- In the afternoon take the highway CT5 drive strait and arrive in Hanoi by 18h00.
Option 2: 260km
- Relaxing or walking around, or take the cable car to visit the Fansipan mountain top. Return to Sapa for lunch, then drive back to Hanoi by the highway CT5. Arrive in HN by 18h00.
TOUR COST FOR A FULL PACKAGE 3 DAYS TRIP
The following cost has been calculated in USD for a party from 1 – 30 people travelling together.
|Number of driver/passenger in a car||Tour cost|
|1 Person drive in 1 car||$600 /person|
|2 persons drive 1 car||$400 /person|
|3 – 4 person drive 1 car||$300 /person|
The full package tour costs are based on twin – share or triple – share accommodation. For single occupation, an extra charge of $20 – $30/night shall be applied.
- Standard 4×4 Pickup Truck, year model 2014 – 2018 as Chevrolet Colorado, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50, Mitsubishi Triton, Toyota Hilux, Isuzu Dmax.
- Material insurance for the car.
- Experienced 4×4 Tour – guide/Mechanic.
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor barbecue
- Accommodation (standard hotels 2 – 3 stars, Homestay, Camping)
- Entrance fee to the sight seeing during the trip.
- Drinking water during the driving time.
- Driving license translation fee
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned in the program.