4 Days - Self Drive 4WD Car Trip To Ba Be Lake National Park
Itinerary: 4 Days - Self Drive 4WD Car Trip To Ba Be Lake National Park
4 Days – Guided off-road 4×4 car Trip Ba Be Lake National Park
Ba Be Lake: This pristine mountain lake, arguably Vietnam’s most beautiful lake, is situated 240 km north of Hanoi. Surrounded by primary jungle and limestone cliffs, the surrounding areas are inhabited principally by Thai and Hmong peoples.
Day 1, Hanoi – Vu Linh, 180 km, 5hr drive, home stay
Leaving Hanoi and breaking out of the delta plains, we pass through the endless limestone karts scenery and extensive farming lands comprising a sea of paddy fields split by tree-lined roads. Lunch in Viet Tri town. Arrive in Vulinh in the late afternoon, here we stay overnight with friends of the Dao’s minority in a traditional stilt house
Day 2, Vu Linh – Ba Be National Park, 200km, 7hr drive, home stay
We have two options: one takes us around the very end of the Gam River mountain range, enjoying good riding on winding sealed mountain roads; the other crosses over the very end of the mountain range and takes us through the rain forest on a challenging, rocky road. The Gam River mountain range is the main range of northeast Vietnam. From Tuyen Quang, we continue on sealed road through renowned tea growing areas, where the hillsides are literally covered in plantations, from here just a short drive to the edge of Ba Be Lake. Overnight home-stay in the Tay’s family.
Day 3, Ba Be Lake – Bac Kan. 70km, 2 hr drive, home stay
After breakfast, we have 20 minutes drive up north to visit a very nice local market. Return to the village and from there we will have 2 hr boat trip to visit Ba Be Lake. After lunch, we ride to Bac Kan, 2 hr drive. Arrive in Bac Kan in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 4, Bac Kan – Hanoi. 220 km, 6 hr drive.
Leaving Bac Kan, we head south to go back to Hanoi, we will take the small paved roads to avoid the busy traffic. Lunch on route. Arrive in Hanoi in the afternoon. Tour ends.
TOUR COST FULL PACKAGE 4 DAYS TRIP
The following cost has been calculated in USD for a party from 1 – 30 people travelling together.
|Number of driver/passenger in a car||Tour cost|
|1 person drive in 1 car||$800 /person|
|2 persons drive 1 car||$600 /person|
|3 – 4 persons drive 1 car||$350 /person|
The full package tour costs are based on twin – share or triple – share accommodation. For single occupation, an extra charge of $20 – $30/night shall be applied.
- Standard 4×4 Pickup Truck, year model 2014 – 2018 as Chevrolet Colorado, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50, Mitsubishi Triton, Toyota Hilux, Isuzu Dmax.
- Material insurance for the car.
- Experienced 4×4 Tour – guide/Mechanic.
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor barbecue
- Accommodation (standard hotels 2 – 3 stars, Homestay, Camping)
- Entrance fee to the sight seeing during the trip.
- Drinking water during the driving time.
- Driving license translation fee
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned in the program.
Hotel List: Be Confirmed when booking the trip.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
As per our company policy, booking will only be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit.
- Tour package:
- Single travel service such as car rental, air tickets bookings or hotel reservations:
Deposit and Payment
Deposit can be settled by cash or wire transfer 90 days at least before the departure. The balance can be paid by cash or credit cards upon your arrival in Vietnam.
There is no fee for any change or amendment you make prior to your final confirmation. Otherwise, amendment or cancellation fees may be charged (subject to Vietnamontrails tour supplier policy). Because we will launch the booking reservation immediately after we receive your final confirmation and starting from that point, service’s amendment/cancellation fees may be applied by our local service providers such as hotel, restaurants, airlines companies…
Please note that we will not charge you any fee if our service providers do not charge us.